The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't Log In

Nocturnal_Norsku
I downloaded ESO from Steam and it couldn't log in with error code 200(7:4:409:597) and I opened all the ports, flushed the DNS server cache, and I think it was renewed the DHCP lease and I tried repairing the game but none of that worked and the support people are taking a ridiculously long time to respond.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Nocturnal_Norsku !

After reviewing the steps you have taken, it does appear you've tried every step other than temporarily disabling your OSX Firewall. First, you will need to disable your OS X Firewall. This will ensure the OS X Firewall is switched off during download and that any router firewall is not blocking it in some way. To do this, simply go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall.

If you continue to receive Error 200 at that time, can you please let us know if you have used any programs to optimize your hard drive performance? Sometimes these programs can reorganize game files to the point where it will no longer run properly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nocturnal_Norsku
    My firewall was already off while I was downloading it and i haven't used anything to optimize my hard drive.
  • Psychoke
    Psychoke
    ✭✭
    im having the same problem
    but its weird because if i wait long enough at the login screen i sometimes do get in

if you managed to fix it nocturnal pls comment how :DD?
    "imagine a world without elder scrolls customer support, i can't either"
  • Nocturnal_Norsku
    Well now it sometimes gets to the point where it starts requesting log in but then it says I have entered incorrect account information and I haven't incorrectly entered anything.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Nocturnal_Norsku !

Are you able to log into the website with your userID and password but not into the game?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nocturnal_Norsku
    Yeah, I can log into the website just fine and someone finally replied to my email and what might be the problem is that steam and yosemite don't work well together so now I'm downloading the game from the ESO website.
  • Nocturnal_Norsku
    Well it sort of works now except it doesn't trust my computer and so it has to send me that code in an email except by the time I get the email I disconnect from the log in server so I just get an error when I try to put the code in.
  • Nocturnal_Norsku
    Never mind, it works now.