Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't launch game, client says there is maintenance

picopowerr
An hour and a half ago I could't log back in in the game (can't remember the error).
So I quit the game and restarted the launcher, ever since then I'm unable to launch the game and in the message it says there is maintenance going on, however I can't find seem to find an announcement for it and it also seems that the servers aren't down.

My setup:

Macbook pro retina 15" mid 2014, Yosemite (10.10.2)
Edited by picopowerr on March 25, 2015 7:57PM
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting Error 200 since about an hour and a half ago.
    Made a Ticket to ZoS about it, hoping they know what caused it.
    (also, the Launcher seems very low, normally it would load in 5 seconds, now it takes 2+ minutes)

Edit: Now i'm getting Error 210, PatchManifestError_DownloadFail.
    Edited by Fizzlewizzle on March 25, 2015 8:01PM
    Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
  • picopowerr
    I'm not getting any errors at all. Just an announcement saying there is maintenance going on.
  • picopowerr
    Solved it.

The launcher wasn't up to date. So I deleted the launcher (make sure you use app cleaner or any other similar app to make sure you delete all the files) and I reinstalled it. Launcher is now up to date and I can launch the game and log in.
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Might have been that it solved itself.
    I can also enter the game again, though i did nothing i did not try before (pressed Repair for the 10th time).
    Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.