Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

stamina regen while stealthed (bug?)

melodeath
melodeath
✭✭✭
hai

so i was wondering about my stamina regen since it looked like it was nerfed when i was stealthing for some reason.. while walking in stealth it says my stamina regen is only 6. just 6 no zero's after that.. i remember beeing able to stealth for alot longer than that last patch and ive gained 5 vet levels and upgraded all my gear so it does seem like a bug to me.
this was in pvp btw and im v10 with 24k stamina+the stam regen morph from one the nb skills (forgot name)

cant post a screenshot atm since ive had my 50th eso crash of today and cba to log in again.
Edited by melodeath on March 16, 2015 1:29AM
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I think it's bugged the other way.

From Beta to 1.5, moving in stealth always resulted in setting Stamina regen to zero.

I too have noticed the six regen whilst stealthing and I am fairly certain it is coming from the Ledgermain passive.

I don't know if it's intended or not, but given the way it's always been I'm going to go with no. Ofcoarse it could be some wonky UI bug too.
    Edited by Xeniph on March 16, 2015 5:37AM
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it has indeed always been that moving while stealthed would set your stamina regen to 0 while draining it. A passive making it 6 wouldn't be at all game breaking as stamina drain is much much higher than that while moving.
    Options
  • MoeCoastie
    MoeCoastie
    ✭✭✭
    not sure this is relavent but ive been wondering about stam regen. At one point post-1.6 my NB has about 20k HP and Stam. Additionally, stam regen was at 1.4k and health regen at around 500. During idle moments I'd watch the progress of my regens and they were practically at the same rate. Not sure my math is exactly correct or how the game calculates regen values but I expected stam regen to be 3x faster.
    Options
  • The_Drexill
    The_Drexill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stealthed regeneration is -100%. There's passives, like legdermain that reduce that... most of us have -98% reduction... leaving us around 6-10.
    Brandizzle - NB
    Drexill The Unbreakable - Sorc

For teh covenant.
    Options