The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

tm_changelong addon?

GreyRanger
GreyRanger
✭✭✭
I was messing with addons today and discovered the add on tm_changelog in my list of addons that I can enable/disable. I didn't install any addon with a name like that and don't see a folder in my addon directory that would suggest such an addon.

Does anyone have any idea what this add on is or where it might have come from?
Thanks
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can search in your addons folder ( Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns ) for tm_changelog.
    It's maybe an author who forget to delete a txt file, something like that.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • GreyRanger
    GreyRanger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, found it. It is inside GuildStoreSearchEx (one I am not using at the moment anyway, kept around just in case)