The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there an addon which shows how much xp i have towards all my skill morphs?

KontrolledKhaos
KontrolledKhaos
✭✭✭
because i recently reset all my skills, but now ive forgotten which ones ive levelled all the way to Level IV, and which ones i havent.

it'd be good to know how xp i have for each morph, so i know which ones i still need to keep levelling. that way i dont have to waste gold resetting again if i accidentally choose a morph that's already at Level IV.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about pre-morphing? If that's the case I don't know any.
    But, you can check this one out. Maybe works for you: Slightly Improved Experience Bar
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Deome
    Deome
    ✭✭✭
    because i recently reset all my skills, but now ive forgotten which ones ive levelled all the way to Level IV, and which ones i havent.

it'd be good to know how xp i have for each morph, so i know which ones i still need to keep levelling. that way i dont have to waste gold resetting again if i accidentally choose a morph that's already at Level IV.

Harven's Improved Skills Window comes close, but I don't think it shows the xp on morphs pre-morph.
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info489-HarvensImprovedSkillsWindow.html
    Deome
    Loremonger, Addon Developer (DataDaedra, etc.), Ministry Malcontent

"I am alive because that one is dead. I exist because I have the will to do so." --Now-Last, "Boethiah's Proving"
  • KontrolledKhaos
    KontrolledKhaos
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, ive already tried harven's addon. like you said, it only shows the xp for morphs that ive already currently purchased, which makes it pointless since the whole point is to know how much xp ive gained for the morphs BEFORE purchasing them.

so its useless to me, unfortunately.