Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please halph

Grzegorix
Grzegorix
Soul Shriven
What i must do to see all time my hp, mp ,stamina and skills. Yes i have turn on UI.

Best Answers

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to go to the Settings -> Interface (I think? Try some of the others, if it isn't) and switch the visibility from Automatic to Always On.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
    Answer ✓
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes this is in the settings options were you then go to interface and in there you'll find all the options required flip them from automatic to always on, sadly you have to do this for every character you create.

there are also a few good add ons you can download to make it much easier to understand and to be a much better help in seeing how much hp,mp,stam you've actually got and used, FTC is a great add on for this, click here for the website for add ons.
    Edited by azoriangaming on March 23, 2015 10:45AM
    Answer ✓
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Press 'C' for the character sheet, 'K' for the skills, or press ALT to get the main UI and select what panel you want to see from the row of icons along the top. :)