The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 hours in dungeon queue and nothing

pecheckler
pecheckler
✭✭✭✭✭
Two hours queued as tank or DD for any veteran dungeon as a VR6 templar and nothing. Players are telling me the dungeon finder tool is working fine but "nobody uses it".

Please tell me this is not true. How can we be expected to stand around in town seeking players via zone chat? Such nonsense died out of MMO games a decade ago.

Two months after launch I had absolutely no issue finding groups with the dungeon finder. Usually took less than two minutes. What happened?
End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    I've always been told it's broken. so I stopped using it. Then I noticed it wasn't broken but no one used it.... So Technically it is still broken, but it's broken because the players aren't using it :/
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one uses it anymore, that's what happened.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    people are using in great numbers for level 15 dungeons but still little reported success
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    necro
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    necro

Its funny how a post from 2015 is still relevant with the problems it listed.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Donny_Vito That's because they never fix anything :/
  • lueckgenb16_ESO
    What a surprise....
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Constantly re ques me over and over for 25+ *** minutes. Have had to relog several times to no success in entering a single dungeon
    Ad Victoriam!