Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do i upgrade to the imperial edition?

Electroflux
Electroflux
✭✭
I have like a packaged ESO I bought from G2A, it came with the explorers dlc, however, I'm having multiple issues.

I want to upgrade to the imperial edition but it's 2,100 crowns on the store in game, that seems like a steep price for an upgrade. is there any other sources i can use to do this?

also, i don't seem to be getting the bonuses from the explorers dlc anymore. claims the maps attached to the mail, which they aren't and that my pet is in the collections, which it isn't.
  • PKMN12
    PKMN12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for the upgrade to imperial, nope, no other way. about $20 is pretty normal in buying a pre-release upgrade
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than the any race in any alliance upgrade the explorer's pack items are 1-time only.

They were mailed to you on your first character and will still be there unless you've deleted that character. If you log into that character the pet will be added to your collections and you can put the maps in the bank.

If you've already deleted that character you'll need to contact support.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial Edition always cost $20. It is somewhat less valuable now when horse are account-wide, but on the other hand, Imperials are even more useful without softcaps.