Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

about my Crown Points.

ymn_ars
ymn_ars
Hello everybody, here is the thing that makes me confuse they say if you buy the game 500 cp and 100 for every month sub. I have 700 cp i have bought the game after beta with 3 day early access but never subbed i've filled my credit card information for that process but never paid money. ( some of you guys remember that process ) so how did i get extra 200 points and there are 2 things on my billing history; 5 Days of ESO Plus and [test_vc_5500_pts] and on these dates i wasnt even playing the game.
Edited by ymn_ars on March 19, 2015 11:13PM
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    The "test_vc_5500_pts" is a ...test for the PTS. Those crowns were just to test out the store on the Public Test Server. Don't mind that entitlement.

The 5 days were given to every player for compensation purposes.

Why you got 200 extra crowns I cannot say. Maybe redeemed a Game Time Card for 60 days? That would bring you 200 crowns
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The free month counts, so that's 100. I'm not sure about the other 100.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Rosveen said the free month counts so that will have gotten you 100 crowns.

There are two possibilities I can think of for the other 100:

1) You did pay for 1 month of subscription at some point (before the switch to TU). Either your card was charged before you deactivated it or you applied a game time card to the account.

2) It's based on calender months or 30 day periods from the date the game started rather than 30 day periods from when you signed up and your free 30 days went across 2 months. Something similar happened with me, I signed up and started my free month on the 18th February 2015, so I had 28 days before the switch and (just under) 2 days after. I got 100 crowns for February and 1500 for March even though my sub ran out less than 2 days in.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Laerania_ESO
    Laerania_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I got 200 extra crowns too, I think are two entries marked as "Loyalty Crown Reward"
  • ymn_ars
    ymn_ars
    I got 200 extra crowns too, I think are two entries marked as "Loyalty Crown Reward"

Have you subscribed twice before ? if you got 200 that means it, i got those too but like i said never subscribed
  • ymn_ars
    ymn_ars
    Danikat wrote: »
    Like Rosveen said the free month counts so that will have gotten you 100 crowns.

There are two possibilities I can think of for the other 100:

1) You did pay for 1 month of subscription at some point (before the switch to TU). Either your card was charged before you deactivated it or you applied a game time card to the account.

2) It's based on calender months or 30 day periods from the date the game started rather than 30 day periods from when you signed up and your free 30 days went across 2 months. Something similar happened with me, I signed up and started my free month on the 18th February 2015, so I had 28 days before the switch and (just under) 2 days after. I got 100 crowns for February and 1500 for March even though my sub ran out less than 2 days in.

yeah maybe something like you said, i dunno im not complaining about extra 100 so ty zenimax then.
  • Laerania_ESO
    Laerania_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ymn_ars wrote: »

Have you subscribed twice before ? if you got 200 that means it, i got those too but like i said never subscribed
    No, I never subscribed.

The when TU was launched I logged and saw that I had 500c, yesterday I wanted to check something and I noticed these extra 200c. That's how I found your thread :)

The entries in my billing history are:

- 5 days early access
    - Beta Access
    - Digital Imperial Edition
    - Explorer's Pack
    - 5 Days of ESO Plus™ (this was a compensation for downtimes)
    - 1/30/2015 [test_vc_5500_pts]
    - 3/17/2015 Loyalty Crown Reward
    - 3/17/2015 Loyalty Crown Reward

Either it was a bug or something related to "happy welcome back" or a "thank you for pre-order", all I know is that a baby senche-panther has a new family ;)