The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB Vampire Solo PvE

DocBurN
DocBurN
Hi guys, i would appreciate a lot having your recommendation on my specific case.

Build Suggestion for:
Breton Nightblade level 31
Vampire
Almost exclusively Solo PvE
Like to thieft around and being stealthy

The main struggle for my returning pre-ordering arse is:
Stamina Build vs Magicka Build
Dual Weild vs 2H

I know there are many thread like this, but i would appreciate all your inputs.
Thank you!
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently 2h, but was DW forever it seems just loved the way DW felt. Now I'm sold on 2h.

SINGLE TARGET
    Killers Blade
    Concealed Weapon (I use this morph because I like sprint running everywhere)
    Rally
    Brawler
    Wrecking Blow
    Flawless Dawnbreaker

These skills alone, will carry you along way. The damage shield from Brawler while weaving your light attacks just puts your toon on cruise control. I also switch out Wrecking Blow with other skills to just mix it up. Rally, Ambush in, Brawler all enemies, light attacks, Brawler, Killers blade if I need. Soul Siphon if it ever get's a bit hairy.

I have experimented with my 2nd bar some...actually was just using it as a quest turn in bar to lvl skills. But I just felt the need to want DW back, so I re-spec'd and tested my DW build in some public dungeons...and I have to say it was gravy.

AOE
    Ambush
    Double Take
    Quick Cloak
    Steel Tornado
    Sap Essence (As my magika dump)
    Soul tether

With packs of mobs, Ill ususally put up Double Take, Quick Cloak, Ambush in, Steel Tornado/Sap Essence, Spam Steel Tornado. Collect loot. The rotation is simple, and it seems very effective. Understand though, that I am solo PVE person. I haven't raided yet, only solo and do the dungeons...but so far it has been my most effective build to date.

I go 7/7 medium armor and I am currently VR6 20Health 29Stam w/food I sit at 20k Health and 21.5Stam I use weapon power rings, and I think my neck is a stam ability reduction. Was using the Shadow stone, but just picked up the Warrior...really still finding my groove on the stone that I would like..Hope this helps you my friend..

Be safe! Liquid

Edited by LIQUID741 on March 21, 2015 5:33AM
    Solid-Nightblade of AD