Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

I think I had a nightmare like this once...

Runefell
Runefell
✭✭✭✭
... running fruitlessly in circles, stuck in slow motion, surrounded by sheep...

2vx4rhx.png
Poor Sallit. He just keeps running around in circles, moving in slow motion. Sometimes he'll clasp his paws together in a pleading motion. I stood there and watched him for about fifteen minutes. It made me wonder. What has him so terrified? The sheep? And why is he perpetually trapped in slow motion? Is it a metaphor for life?

EDIT: This is in Khenarthi's Roost, I should probably mention. Close to the road to the Temple of Mourning Springs. Look for the sheep.
Edited by Runefell on November 21, 2014 1:35AM
Rune Fell- Dunmer Mag Sorcerer (DC)~The Adventurer
Runed Claws- Khajiit Stam Dragonknight (DC) ~The Tank
Rain Fell- Argonian Mag Templar (EP)~ The Healer
Dragon Talon- Bosmer Stam Nightblade (AD) ~ The DPS

• likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL! I don't recall seeing that on my AD char, I should go back and see this thought-provoking sight for myself. :p
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Lighting looks awesome, good shot.
  • majinstef
    majinstef
    ✭✭
    I will go check it out tommorow morning....I'll just crash to bed now
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheogorath...
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!