Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

so really new to the game

shadowmod
shadowmod
love the questing and such but i feel leveling is slow
playing a high elf dk if u got any tips on anything tell me
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try and concentrate most of your points into damage spells so you can kill things faster. You could also get a questing buddy as groups of two players get 110% XP each.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • ymn_ars
    ymn_ars
    just enjoy the beauty of the game buddy, read the quests and stuff get into the world.
  • shadowmod
    shadowmod
    ti feels a bit odd that its so long inbeweeten unlocking new skills
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    ti feels a bit odd that its so long inbeweeten unlocking new skills

Im new-ish too (played beta over a year ago, but never got around to buying till now).

In my opinion there are two things that are easy too miss.
    1: the need to find skyshards (crystals with a pillar of light above them). Every three you find gives one skillpoint.
    2: besides your class skills, you also got weapon, armor, racial, and more skills. You need to click the different category's.

So maybe you got more skills unlocked then you thought ;)

If you happen to be on EU and are looking for someone to level with, feel free to sent me a pm.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • shadowmod
    shadowmod
    ok thats cool i still want lava whip and petrify