Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

And if I do not reach level 50?

Marlon018BR
Marlon018BR
✭✭
If I finish Couldharbor below the level 50, it is possible that I continue the main story?
Thank you.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main story effectively completes in Coldharbour once you defeat Molag Bal. But yes, if you're referring to Cadwell's Silver and Gold almanac missions, you certainly can move on to the Silver veteran areas before veteran rank.
    Edited by Rev Rielle on March 18, 2015 8:59PM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Marlon018BR
    Marlon018BR
    ✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Tanaka_Khan
    Tanaka_Khan
    ✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    The main story effectively completes in Coldharbour once you defeat Molag Bal. But yes, if you're referring to Cadwell's Silver and Gold almanac missions, you certainly can move on to the Silver veteran areas before veteran rank.

Not quite true. Once you defeat Molag Bal with Meridia and the team and you walk outside, the Prophet appears and tells you its time. You then head for the harborage and team up with the Five Companions and head off to retrieve your soul. It's after all of that is completed THEN you head off to complete Cadwell's Silver and Gold missions.
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »

Not quite true. Once you defeat Molag Bal with Meridia and the team and you walk outside, the Prophet appears and tells you its time. You then head for the harborage and team up with the Five Companions and head off to retrieve your soul. It's after all of that is completed THEN you head off to complete Cadwell's Silver and Gold missions.

doesnt effect me but be considerate and put a spoiler warning or something you rude person =P
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Cathmor
    Cathmor
    ✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Cathmor on March 20, 2015 3:35PM