Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a RP guild/Partner (EU)(OOC)

HaldaAinur
HaldaAinur
✭✭✭
Hello there, you can call me Halda as my username states. I'm mostly a forum based RPer and have Roleplayed a little in various games before and am currently looking for a Roleplaying guild and/or a Roleplaying partner. Storywise I tend to like adventure and fantasy, I am open to romance (hetero/mxf etc) as long as it's kept clean and sweet but do not want this to be the main focus of a roleplay, if that gives you an idea of what I'm looking for in terms of storytelling.

I've heard of many Roleplaying guilds being around but have struggled to find one. If a couple of people want to start a small group or one on one Roleplay, I would prefer to create two new fresh characters and start a game from scratch, and Roleplay as the story goes on, as I have no real idea of a plot set in stone just yet.

Also, whilst I'm here I have noticed a few terms I am unfamiliar with so if anyone could explain with EP/ERP means it'd be much appreciated.

If you wish to contact me you can mail me in game at Halda O'Ainur. :)
Edited by HaldaAinur on March 21, 2015 7:12PM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP i am not sure of but ERP stands for erotic roleplay. Feel free to add me in game @jircris11 , i would be glad to speak more on there and possibly RP with you from time to time. I have found one RP guild thus far but they don't do much in the way of RP (sadly).
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see, thats on my list of not to do then, thanks! Currently I intend to search the guild forum and see if there's any RP guilds lurking. :)
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya! Mind if I ask which alliance you are planning to RP in? :)
    Watch me derp around playing ESO twitch.tv/tea_the_khajiit
    In-game info: @Greeentea (with Three E's)
    Main: Ki'tea
    Morrowind Roleplayer since launch!
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure just yet as I'm still testing them all out. But I'll probably go for daggerfall or ebonheart.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found a RP guild in the AD faction, they had a couple events last night that were entertaining.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, I always mange to miss the events. Thanks for letting me know though! I'm a newbie to ESO (only been on here a month), and I'm yet to complete the ebonheart and daggerfall storylines, as I chose AD off the bat for my first character, and so far I think it's one of my favourites faction wise.

Character wise I have yet to create one specifically for RP, but do intend to- edit, just did, and she's a strict, seemingly cold buy good natured at heart swordswoman of the name Helegves Obsidi. As for a plot, I haven't got a specific one in mind, but I do have a backstory (kinda) for this new character as she's based off of one I used for a forum RP. I'm mostly looking to write as I go, but if anyone does want to throw a few plot ideas at me feel free to do so :)
    Edited by HaldaAinur on March 20, 2015 11:47AM
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    EP means Ebonheart Pact. :3

If your going on NA EP side, depending on what you want to RP in particular I might be up for something.
    @PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)

I intend to put up a small blurb about the character I previously mentioned although like I said before, I'm hoping to write as I go, so it'll be a while before I have a specific plot or two up to explore.
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    No problem! Look forward to reading it! :3
    @PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link
  • Speaks
    Speaks
    ✭✭
    I definitely recommend you check out teso-rp.com as well as these official forums. Most people post on both, but there is a lot of info over there about events, guilds, character bios. Definitely worth poking around!

Welcome to Tamriel, serjo!
    Thorongil Aran Altmer Templar EP
    Yngvar Whitemane Khajiit Dragon Knight EP
    Velyn Thalas Dunmer Necromancer EP
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    In-game name: Helegves Obsidi
    Race: Nord
    Faction: DC
    Class: Dragonknight
    Guild: N/A

Alignment: Good/Lawful
    Like: Hardwork, training, books, peace, sparring, being respected
    Dislike: Laziness, spiteful/cold people, snobs,

RP type: Moderate/Little (I say moderate-little as although I RP quite a bit on forums on which I am considered literate, I am relatively new to ESO roleplaying so this may hinder me a little until I get the swing of things)
    Availability: Most days save for weds-thurs, but this may depend on how I feel and I am currently getting through the Ebonheart and Daggerfall storyline
    RP Experience: A few years of forum based roleplaying

Background: Helegves, to those who do not know her can come across as cold, due to her being brought up by a family of swordsman who are believed to be distantly related to nobility who take great pride in honing their skills to perfection and honoring their supposedly noble heritage. The Obsidi family primarily focuses on dual wielding or two handed sword training and each follow a thorough daily regime which consists of sparring studying and hikes. Helegves is the second eldest daughter of the family, and has always been one to put her studies before anything else and maintaining the family name, which can often lead to her coming off as distant, aloof and generally uninterested in people, although deep down she is very much the opposite, and despite her strict nature generally tends to look out for those around her, especially her friends and family.

It had been when Helegves went hiking, that she had been taken to Coldharbour by Mannimarco's Worm Cult. The plan for the day had to spend time with nature, and learn more about it so that she may use this knowledge to further her skills in combat- poisons, fighting wolves, herbs, climbing over rocks hardened her, and it was a daily occurance for the young woman. It was when she had stopped for water that someone had snuck up from behind and dunked her head under, holding her head under the water until she passed out, dragging her to where she is now, Coldharbour. The place was horrendous, and Helegves spent several long days in the cell in which she had awoken, until finally, a blonde nord opened the door.

Plot: I'm looking to take this straight from Coldharbour to DA, and write as I go. This isn't much of a plot I know, but when I have a more specific idea of where I want this character to go I will add information as needed.
    Edited by HaldaAinur on March 21, 2015 1:14PM
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Still lookin' :)
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Halda!

Sorry for the late reply, I should look at this forum more often! Since you said you are on the EU megaserver and looking for RP in either the Daggerfall Covenant or the Ebonheart Pact, I would recommend starting by looking at the two main meta-guilds for those factions. These meta-guilds are OOC guilds which group together pretty much all RPers in each faction, in order to make it easier for people to find RP through the guild chat and to ensure that all RPers actually find themselves in the same phase of the game and can teleport to each other. Both meta-guilds also serve as "umbrellas" for plenty of smaller IC guilds. They both have very lively websites as well, linked below.

In the Daggerfall Covenant we have Stormhaven RP, whose primary RP hub is Wayrest

In the Ebonheart Pact you should look into Ebonheart RP, whose primary RP hub is Windhelm.

Stormhaven RP and Ebonheart RP also just had their first cross-faction event, and hopefully there will be more to come!

Please drop me a message here, or on Enjin, or in game (@Feynn) if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help!
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I've joined most of those guilds and still have tough luck finding a RP. Eh I guess it's just one of those things. I'm tagging along to events and hopefully down the line I'll be able to find a RP somewhere :)
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Halda! Joining in events is a very good way of finding people to RP with. Yesterday at 7pm (UK time) there was a lecture in the Wayrest Mages Guild with plenty of RP for anyone interested, and then later on I went to the local tavern in Wayrest (the Cloudy Dregs) and I found plenty of people RPing. Are you sure you are in the right phase? Sometimes phasing can be an issue. When I first entered the Mages Guild hall last night there was nobody inside, I had to use the "travel to player" function to teleport to someone who was already in RP, and then I got in the right phase.

I am hosting an event tonight in Bergama, in the Alik'r Desert. It's going to be a swordplay tournament to celebrate the Festival of Blades. You would be most welcome to come along, it should start at 7pm UK time. Send me a message in game if you have trouble finding us. Have you already joined Stormhaven RP in game? What is your username?
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    My username is Halda O'Ainur in game so feel free to invite me :)

If you can't message me (I've had people saying they have problems messaging/whispering me in-game) just tell me your username and I'll message you myself ^^

I've been trying to tag along to what RPs I come across and so far it seems like a good start.
    Edited by HaldaAinur on March 26, 2015 4:54PM
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    My username in game is "@Feynn" just like on this forum. Have you joined the forum stormrp.enjin.com as well?
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Not yet, but I am on the main roleplaying site and have an enjin account so that's a good start. I'll message you :)
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Before anyone complains O am not Bumping or anything - I have already replied direct to this member but for anyone else who reads:-

For anyone reading this in the future. Try a small guild called House Tertia. This is a minor guild being built to specifically assist new players who are largely ignoered by the bigger guilds. Rolepaly of a sort is included but we will admit it is going to be only a part of what we do. Now by Rolepaly we do not mean the hardcore RP stuff which seems to be abounding, so we are not going to be spending our time describing each action in text form. Rather we want to introduce a little 'thought' into our Tamriel Life so we encourage people to:-

Walk their Horse in towns rather than Knock everyone over
    Not to gallop all over the country - horses need to rest/cool down/ would not last two minutes if treated in this fashion normally
    Players should also walk in towns - running is stupid.
    There is a definite Hierachy on the Guild with visible respect for the guild leaders and officers

More is being worked out but if this appeals to any of you then just go to chat and ask for a member of House Tertia to contact you. Don't expect too quick an answers as we are very small at the the moment but just keep trying and someone will come.
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D