Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO Android Companion

alex.hughes000b16_ESO
alex.hughes000b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hey all!
During the downtime for the 1.6 patch and fixes I decided to create an Android application to check the status of the realms and maybe pull down the launcher changelog. Right now it just shows the status of different ESO services and doesn't refresh or load the rest of the launcher data but I still think that's pretty useful hence releasing it and making this post!

@ESO please don't sue me I used assets from the media section of the website and will change them if copyrage at me :(

You can grab it HERE
  • alex.hughes000b16_ESO
    alex.hughes000b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I've released two updates so far the first one simply was some layout and styling changes for visibility.

The second update improved the reliability of checking when services are offline.

Currently there is an endpoint for the launcher to check if realms are online or offline that I am using with the back up ability to use an SSL socket to confirm availability.

It should now show the status of these services
    1. NA Mega Server
    2. EU Mega Server
    3. PT Server
    4. Account services

Next release will have a list of launcher stories that you can click will open in your devices' browser.