Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to fish in The Rift?

Firestar_
Firestar_
✭✭✭
This is the last zone for EHP zone. I can't find anything other than lake. The zombie area has foul water, but I can't find rivers to save my life. I've found ONE river node once and seems to refuse to respawn. It was a tiny water spot south of the zombie pool, near the wayshrine.

Where else? I've looked everywhere, but everything is a lake :(
Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are one or two river holes in the NW corner of the map, just north of windmill IIRC. I never got the hole you cited to spawn for me. I did get all the rivers from above, obviously.

Just in case you haven't seen it, great fishing info here.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    Found 'em. Thank you.
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, new problem. There's two spots for foul water at the zombie pool but neither are respawning. Doesn't this mean they spawn somewhere else? Where else could they be spawning?
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here's a link to another fishing guide, this one with quite a few maps. There are more foul water holes on the northern shore of the big Rift lake.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I got the little river hole to spawn by emptying the other four in the northern spot you mentioned. :)
    Thanks for the map. I should be able to finish now. Just got one green left. Thank you for the help.