Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Story quests?

EricGraham1987_ESO
Just got lvl 10 and the last one I did was for the harborage at like lvl 5. How do I pick up more? And where else can I lvl? I did all the bleakrock quests and a lot of stonefall. Barely got lvl 10.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got lvl 10 and the last one I did was for the harborage at like lvl 5. How do I pick up more? And where else can I lvl? I did all the bleakrock quests and a lot of stonefall. Barely got lvl 10.
    Doing everything on Bleakrock and Bal Foyen should get you to level 7 or 8. If you do that and everything in Stonefalls you should be level 16+ by the time you've finished the zone.

As far as the main story quests go, the first Harborage one comes at level 5, then the next one at level 10 (you have to walk by a Wayshrine for the Prophet to appear and talk to you, which triggers the next quest: this is how the other quests in the main story also get triggered), and so on.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • EricGraham1987_ESO
    How do I use LFG or is there not instances? How do I get to cyrodiil?