Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"Your login information was incorrect" No, it isn't.

Humpypants
Keep getting this message. Purposely changed my password and yet it's still saying it's the wrong information when it's not.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Humpypants,

We created a ticket to our agents for you.
    They should contact you shortly, we appreciate your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • Kudurru
    Kudurru
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue. Login information incorrect. Changed password and still receiving the error.

Thanks
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hello!

Please be sure that you have fully registered your game key to your account if you're experiencing this message when trying to log in. Early access codes and beta keys will not allow you to log into the full game, and you will need to make sure to apply the full game key that you purchased.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Humpypants
    I'm a returning player.

I bought the game a couple months ago. Came back when the subscription was dropped and now my information is incorrect.
    Changed the password, used my same ID since it was saved, but no luck.

I'm assuming this is just an issue with the subscription being dropped and not everyone's non-subscription account is having issues.
    Edited by Humpypants on March 18, 2015 11:52PM
  • paulie_phrwb17_ESO
    paulie_phrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    yay im not the only one when can we expect this to be fixed

i should probly state i was fine past 2 days but today i keep getting the same message
    Edited by paulie_phrwb17_ESO on March 19, 2015 12:28AM
  • Leafar
    Leafar
    Soul Shriven
    My brother is in the same situation his account was imperial edition and now he cant login, and on the account settings he has only beta access and early access his Imperial Edition has gone missing.!!!!
    Edited by Leafar on March 19, 2015 4:13AM
  • Efed
    Efed
    Guys, i have same problem, but i found that i forgot activate my main game code. Look how it was in attach files, an how it looks now.
    2.PNG 151.7K
    3.PNG 191.3K
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Please be advised that if you purchased ESO:TU on Steam, you will still need to log in to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com and register your game key on the website in addition to activating it with Steam.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Humpypants
    "ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: TAMRIEL UNLIMITED™ RETAIL EDITION
    Member Since January 29, 2015

Standard_edition
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Active

REMAINING ESO PLUS™ TIME
    You have 0 days of ESO Plus™ time remaining.

CROWN BALANCE
    You have 600 crowns."

I use a non steam version. By the looks of my information above, all is correct to start playing.
  • Humpypants
    Hello again. I decided to give it another shot and I was able to log in.

I'm not sure what happened. No changes were made on my end, but it works today.
  • AldrichRhapsados
    AldrichRhapsados
    Soul Shriven
    My account is now stated as a trial when I was in the Beta, I'm having the same issue, I guess I would need to get a registration code?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    My account is now stated as a trial when I was in the Beta, I'm having the same issue, I guess I would need to get a registration code?

Also looking at your earlier post here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/170040/changing-my-password

If you only played beta, you likely never bought the game. Support has helped you get the account working again, but in order to play, you need to buy a copy. You can do this by going to account, logging in, then clicking store. Then choose the version and pay for it. Alternativly, you can also use a third party vendor like a game shop or steam to purchase the game.

If you bought any copy of the game in the past, then I recommend contacting support.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU