Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has Archery Improved?

brostermikeb16_ESO
The massive thing that stopped me playing this game was the terrible archery, it felt more like i was firing a gun than shooting a bow. So my question is:
Is archery still just hammering the left mouse button or can you actually draw and arc a shot like you can in proper elder scrolls games?
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Former not Latter still
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Grayphilosophy
    Grayphilosophy
    ✭✭✭
    I have my doubts that ESO will get proper projectile mechanics. Although I would love it so.
  • brostermikeb16_ESO
    Shame, I was almost tempted back :(
  • PKMN12
    PKMN12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will never happen, would make Archery worthless.

This is an MMO, it NEEDS to be a balanced game. having to completely aim with a bow would literally make Archery compeltely worthless and anyone seen with a bow would be laughed out of any group.