The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Welcome to Tamriel Unlimited"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Welcome to Tamriel Unlimited."

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is now live on PC and Mac, allowing you to adventure without a game subscription. Read the article for further details, including our new trailer!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I like how the game feels and everything looks brand new. How long before we get our first system update from now? Not DLC but system update.
  • Tetlanesh
    Tetlanesh
    Soul Shriven
    Any chance we can get guild services (store, bank, tabard) available in Crown Store, for those of us that dont want to make huge guild but just play with friends and have all benefits of full guild? I would pay for it...
  • drogon1
    drogon1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome game!
  • ZingyDevotee
    ZingyDevotee
    ✭✭
    I really like the new layout/color scheme on the website. *thumbs up*
  • aneova_ESO
    aneova_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely need to have Harry Partridges "Back to Tamriel" song on here :smiley:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vMRSRyYZtuk
  • JohnnyKing94
    I dislike the new colours of the site, but i got chills with the youtube video...
    Admin of italian commmunity of The Elder Scrolls Online - ITALIA
  • milan.verploegenb16_ESO
    So basically the one and only single difference between the elder scrolls online and tamriel unlimited is a crown store. For all console players out there: stay out of this mess... not worth it!

Gameplay - 100hours+-
    Community - 9/10
    Graphics - 9/10
    Bugs - 7/10
    Zenimax - 2/10

Edit: Forgot to add that in 12 months 1 zone was added (for comparison, the game started with +- 16 major zones and some minor areas. Unless DLC's will be over 65 euros (which i don't see happening) it will never be worth subscribing.
    Edited by milan.verploegenb16_ESO on March 18, 2015 12:35AM
  • Faenwyn
    Faenwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Do we still have to play in the PVP area to progress in the game?
  • Jephre
    Jephre
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thanks for all your hard work and creative vision. I'm having a blast and absolutely appreciate bringing this world to life!
  • Sprinks0316_ESO
    Sprinks0316_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sooo i know i wont get the sench bc i wasnt a paid subscriber befor march 17th. But will i get the other rewards if i continue to pay for other subs? Keep in mind i didnt even have 6 months befor TU
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faenwyn wrote: »
    Do we still have to play in the PVP area to progress in the game?

You never had to.