Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mission items

firewaterdarkub17_ESO
firewaterdarkub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
So I just got back into playing since they dropped subscription. I don't have my pets from beta or imperial edition nor my mount. They don't show up in the collections
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you logged in the character which has them in their inventory?

Others have posted about this and in all cases that was the reason, the transfer to the Collections tab is only done at character login time.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasted at the top of the forum board:

"If there are items missing from your Collections UI, log into all your characters first. If you're still missing items, please contact our Support Team. Thank you!"
    Edited by Cuyler on March 19, 2015 12:49PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you can change your title ( choose the small gear icon on top right) to Missing, instead of mission. Might help get an answer.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-