The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Werewolf Guide for PVP - Everything you need to know!

Valn
Valn
✭✭✭✭✭
After many hours of testing with the WW build, I have made a guide to help all you werewolves out there become effective in PVP.

Step 1: Obtain Lycanthropy

Step 2: Upgrade your Blood Rage passive. 5 ultimate every 3 seconds you're attacked in humanoid form. Very useful passive imo.

Step 3: Never waste your ultimate on transforming into a Werewolf in PVP because they're pathetically useless.

Thanks guys, hope this guide is helpful for you. :)
Edited by Valn on June 24, 2014 10:24AM
  • Shadow
    Shadow
    ✭✭
    its extremely pathetic that a company will release a 20+ skill point ultimate and it be completely useless in all aspects of the game. Makes you wonder
  • Kroueneth
    Kroueneth
    Shadow wrote: »
    its extremely pathetic that a company will release a 20+ skill point ultimate and it be completely useless in all aspects of the game. Makes you wonder

This thread is quite old, if you'll notice. Have you tried playing a Werewolf within the last few days? I returned to ESO yesterday, and was very, very pleasantly surprised with a multitude of changes and vast improvements given to Werewolves. HUGELY reduced Ultimate cost. I believe its 225-ish, down from 1000 Ultimate to cast. 5 ability skills whilst in Werewolf form, up from the, what, 2 that we had before? You should take a look, I strongly recommend it!
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kroueneth wrote: »
    Shadow wrote: »

This thread is quite old, if you'll notice. Have you tried playing a Werewolf within the last few days? I returned to ESO yesterday, and was very, very pleasantly surprised with a multitude of changes and vast improvements given to Werewolves. HUGELY reduced Ultimate cost. I believe its 225-ish, down from 1000 Ultimate to cast. 5 ability skills whilst in Werewolf form, up from the, what, 2 that we had before? You should take a look, I strongly recommend it!

WW is a lot more fun than it used to be, and in PVE can be somewhat useful.

Despite this though, it is still absolutely useless in PVP sadly, the timer is too short for PVP fights, especially when you have to deal with stuns and other such things that stop you from doing things to increase the timer, like heavy attacks, devouring corpses, etc. I am a WW and wish it was more viable, especially considering PVP is one of my preferred ways of playing ESO.