Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

What's your complete file size?

Vivec
Vivec
✭✭✭
The launcher is wanting me to download 16GB right now, which would put my file size up to 50GB. Is this right? Because if it isn't and the launcher is just doing something weird then I want to know if I should just redownload the whole game.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that although you are downloading 16GB doesn't mean that 16GB is added to your current total file size. Many files are being downloaded to overwrite already existing files.

Did you already download 1.6 That went live a couple of weeks ago?
    Options
  • Vivec
    Vivec
    ✭✭✭
    It says my file size is 50GB, and the current size on disk is 36GB. I don't know how to tell if that 50 will go down because files are being overwritten.

No I didn't. Just pulled TESO off of my backup drive and threw it on my SSD again today to give the f2p a try.
    Options
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To put things in perspective, my file size is 45gb On Mac version.

In saying that, 16gb (though there might be 3-4 GB afterwards) is update 1.6 and I'm sure you'll still need to download the recent update afterwards (~2 gbs).

It just depends on what update your file is at the moment to gauge how much more you have to download.
    Edited by Qyrk on March 18, 2015 3:47AM
    Options
  • Vivec
    Vivec
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I'll stick with the download then and see what happens.

Makes me wish they had ditched the voice acting... This game is going to be ridiculously huge in another year or so.
    Options