Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I Play 2 Accounts on Same Computer?

redwoodtreesprite2
I made a second account so I can trade resources between characters and perhaps even have more of my characters stop being storage mules.
And now I can play my original account. And I would like to get all of a same type of crafting mat on specific crafters.

How do I log into a two accounts on the same computer?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can definitely log into one account, mail stuff, log out, log into the second account and collect it.

But I don't know if it's possible to be signed into 2 accounts at the same time.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the same time? As far as I am aware you can't, but I've never seriously tried as I have three PCs on which I play the game.
  • oddsmaker
    oddsmaker
    ✭✭
    You absolutely can. Once one instance of ESO is up and running, close the Launcher then reopen it. You'll be able to click the Play button again which will bring up a second instance of ESO.
  • redwoodtreesprite2
    oddsmaker wrote: »
    You absolutely can. Once one instance of ESO is up and running, close the Launcher then reopen it. You'll be able to click the Play button again which will bring up a second instance of ESO.

Thanks so much! And thanks to Danikat and Kragorn as well. :)