The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Haderus NA - All hail Emperor Peggy Moe

kenpachi480
kenpachi480
✭✭✭
Our newest member of Guild Of Shadows was today Crowned to Emperor on Haderus,. Gratz Peggy that your reign may be fair and long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5nxBym6fPg&feature=youtu.be
Pain and Dead are the cost to the enjoyment of Battle

Captain Otter Wildwater - DK - V12 - EP
GoS Vassal - Templar - V16 - EP
Captain Izanagi Tsukiko - Sorc - still lvling - EP

Best selfclaimed Healer of Ebonheart Pact NA
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You successfully captured a keep which was heavily guarded by NPC's. Congratulations! :smiley:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this reminds me of the late Roman Empire.
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    You successfully captured a keep which was heavily guarded by NPC's. Congratulations! :smiley:

true we were on daily routine of taking away AD buff servers and best moment to do that is when either you all on thornblade (as was the case this morning) or cap when you all busy in PVE- your welcome to come to Haderus now,

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

true we were on daily routine of taking away AD buff servers and best moment to do that is when either you all on thornblade (as was the case this morning) or cap when you all busy in PVE- your welcome to come to Haderus now,

I was more so getting at the fact that the video you shared with us wasn't that exciting. There are a lot of talented players in your group (Araxleon, Brizz etc.) I would love to see a video of an actual fight. :D
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    the vid is more of a memento for the player who got crowned

that it doesnt satisfy you is a shame,. but my intention is to provide so,

30 min last emp keep defense of Emp Whituryd
    39k AP earned in well under 30 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juzt4Jhtz_Q&list=PLQeLyLzm7hLOI0kbfQi62FhmH0ntkQui5
    Edited by kenpachi480 on January 26, 2015 2:32AM

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice! :D
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Durandal
    Durandal
    ✭✭
    Congrats Peggy! Was a fun ride :)
    Durandal
    Chrysamere Pact
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Doom Brigade holds exclusive rights to all Peggy Moe authentic gear.

Also, Gratz Iyachtu! Two Doomies in one week to be crowned, and outnumbered at times too!
    Vehemence
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

Also, Gratz Iyachtu! Two Doomies in one week to be crowned, and outnumbered at times too!

not here to smack talk. and what Peggy does who am I to say anything about it. But dont claim my content please!

Edited by kenpachi480 on January 26, 2015 2:06PM

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭

not here to smack talk. and what Peggy does who am I to say anything about it. But dont claim my content please!

WTS 1x Sense of Humor, in-case you're interested
    Vehemence
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where are my cookies????
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate the help guys! And @Observant was just making a joke lol
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    I like how you made the call to watch your backs for AD...
    Because this could have happened :smile:

Edited by Cypriot122 on February 23, 2015 2:17PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd hail, but as I said in a previous thread. I only hail to Vortexman, Psilent, and myself. Zazeer and I often grope eachothers' corpses, but sadly I can't say I'm devoted enough to hail him...

Grats dough Peggy.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    I'd hail, but as I said in a previous thread. I only hail to Vortexman, Psilent, and myself. Zazeer and I often grope eachothers' corpses, but sadly I can't say I'm devoted enough to hail him...

Grats dough Peggy.

Zazeer is the true lord and saviour, didnt you hear?
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Grats dough Peggy.

Zazeer is the true lord and saviour, didnt you hear?
    Zazeer is Demi-God of EP.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus ruby throne is like the town bicycle.....everybody gets a ride.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Except me, I took my choo-choo train for a ride in Blackwater, the only campaign where getting Emperor is a feat worthy of admiration. Getting it on Haderus, just gotta be #1, getting it on Thornblade, just gotta run with a large blob, the rest of the campaigns are the same as Haderus, except Azura's Star, go liberate that... It needs liberating.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭

So I will admit it happens often in Haderus, but trying to downplay the achievement is irritating, especially for the people who actually worked for it instead of running with prick farm guilds.

Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »

So I will admit it happens often in Haderus, but trying to downplay the achievement is irritating, especially for the people who actually worked for it instead of running with prick farm guilds.

its the guilds that farm it that have caused the downplay.

Emperor will likely never be the title or achievement it should be when you have those people literally trading it off.

if it annoys you, dont just earn it, keep it. you will find that will earn much more respect than "just another emp flip"

if you cant keep it, then that's all you are.
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on March 9, 2015 9:08PM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »

You're in komodos group?
    gtfo out of Haderus or quit pushing us to the gate, it's proper Cyro etiquette

Unless of course you like PVEing in Cyrodiil?
    Vehemence
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're in komodos group?

Come over to Chillrend. Best way to deal with AP farmers, is to stop feeding them. They'll move to Chillrend too and we can farm them.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

You're in komodos group?

Come over to Chillrend. Best way to deal with AP farmers, is to stop feeding them. They'll move to Chillrend too and we can farm them.

I do, that's my new home. But I always start by heading into Haderus and taking Kings, poking the bee hive at arrius, and defending 4v30 back at Kings. It's turned into a routine really... I'd just like to see DiG/Meat get so discouraged from PvDooring that they up and leave and never come back to Cyrodiil.
    Vehemence
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Do not worry! Chillrend is next :smile:
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭

Prick farm guilds? hmmm...... think u could keep up with one of those guilds? doubt it. better stay in Haderus bud
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sphinx2318 wrote: »

Prick farm guilds? hmmm...... think u could keep up with one of those guilds? doubt it. better stay in Haderus bud

Skirmish tonight, tough guy? :kissing_heart:
    Edited by Observant on March 16, 2015 6:52PM
    Vehemence
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    heart: [/quote

Think your guild can handle any of those "Farm" guilds you speak of?
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    heart: [/quote

Think your guild can handle any of those "Farm" guilds you speak of?

Most definitely. What time works for you? (We're good any time after 8pm EST)
    Vehemence
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To keep up wouldn't we just need more coffee and a day off from work?

Ya know, so we can be up at 3 AM and at 3pm when no one is on to fight back? That and fleeing the server the moment people begin showing any real opposition seems to be the modus operandi of these 'prick farm guilds'

Which is why Telel is so very glad they are incompetent and unworthy of the lofty heights of the pro dood gamerz.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.