Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

20GB update patch solution!

nlnj_a
nlnj_a
✭✭✭
Upon launching the ESO client it auto updated the full 20GB or so of the client.
In the game options menu click "cancel" then click "repair" that appears after.

I went from 10% download to 90% repair with doing this within the time frame of writing this.

Edit: Pausing the download is different that canceling the download.
Edited by nlnj_a on April 3, 2014 10:22PM
  • nlnj_a
    nlnj_a
    ✭✭✭
    And now I can play!
  • nlnj_a
    nlnj_a
    ✭✭✭
    Bumps appreciated :P
  • kcappy
    kcappy
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. There is still no repair option and my game folders appear to have vanished.
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    kcappy wrote: »
    Nope. There is still no repair option and my game folders appear to have vanished.

Exactly the launcher deleted the files so theres no files to repair....

• nlnj_a
    nlnj_a
    ✭✭✭
    You need to start installing, then go to that certain "game options" hit "cancel" then repair appears and click it.

Repair will not appear if you don't do as said.
  • kcappy
    kcappy
    ✭✭✭
    The patch deleted them. I did not hit the install button first.
  • kcappy
    kcappy
    ✭✭✭
    I tried that long ago... failed.
  • Kono
    Kono
    ✭✭✭
    THANKS FOR POSTING THIS - IT WORKED!!!!!!!!
  • Palmate
    Palmate
    Soul Shriven
    I only had a 32MB patch. FWIW

• CNpaddington
    I tried this, and it did work as you said, but immediately after it just started downloading the patch again. Now I'm right back where I started - 31632.00MB, 0% and 843.99 KB/s! And as you can see it has now gone from 20GB to 30GB, so I've just made it worse!!!!!
  • Eldarth
    Eldarth
    ✭✭✭
    ... And as you can see it has now gone from 20GB to 30GB, so I've just made it worse!!!!!

Did you by chance notice that the forum topic/20G-download you responded to was ELEVEN months old???