Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Resubscribe now or wait

khall.semco_ESO
khall.semco_ESO
Soul Shriven
Was going to re-subscribe today. but then seen its free to play. Can someone point me in the direction, should I sub now or wait till its free to play? I have been out of the loop so was just curious, as I was anxious to play. What's the benefit to subscribing?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's going B2P on Tuesday, so I suggest waiting - unless you like paying for a whole month just to play two days earlier. ;)

Current subscriptions will be turning into ESO Plus, which gives you 10% boost to XP, research time, crafting inspiration and gold (unclear what kind - drops? Sales? Quest rewards?). Also, subscribers get 1500 crowns each month to spend in the crown store.
    Edited by Rosveen on March 15, 2015 4:05PM
  • khall.semco_ESO
    khall.semco_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the explanation!