Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error, crash, high latency ETC

demonaffinity
demonaffinity
✭✭✭
Greetings Forum!

I just started playing a week ago or so, after a long time away from ESO. I played for 1 or 2 months after release, and decided to sub again before f2p went online. I was curious to try U6. Anyways, as great as the experience currently is, a few things is causing a great deal of frustrations, and one of them is described in the title.

When I login in the morning, I don't have any issues for the most part. I do get 999+ latency issues occasionally but it's hardly game breaking. That is until the afternoon. I get constant 999+ latency issues. I get error 318 (Even though I dont use the chat? wtf), I crash, I rubberband and the list goes ON.

I've been asking around, and some people have the same issues, and some don't. I'd like to think the problem is on my side, but I honestly have no clue. Is the servers just that bad on ESO? Or do I have a problem here? Either way, I'd really like to figure out where the problem comes from, so I can resolve it.