Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for players to play with

nismo976
nismo976
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone,

Just got back into PC gaming after a long time. Just looking for some others to play online with, have a couple friends that are on, but always available. If you'd like to add me, that'd be awesome. I'm in my thirty's, if that matters.

Thanks all!
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Nismo,

If you are on EU server, look me up @EllieBlue. Cheers! :)
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What server are you on? If your on the NA server, send me a message in game to @Nestor and I will get you hooked up with a guild that will help you out in the game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Morshire
    Morshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are on the NA server, @Morshire and I would be glad to help. Belong to a couple good guilds for PVE stuff and some are PVP focused. Easily got room for some people.
    Follow me if I advance, Kill me if I retreat, Avenge me if I die.

When this immediate evil power has been defeated, we shall not yet have won the long battle with the elemental barbarities. Another evil, it may be an invisible adversary, will attempt, again, and yet again, to destroy our frail civilization. Is it true, I wonder, that the only way to escape a war is to be in it?

If I die, you are forgiven, If I live, I will kill you.