Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

respecting chyaracters question

TraumaHawk
TraumaHawk
✭✭
ok I have a question I have 65 skill points but was going to try something out and wondered if I spend say 30 skill points instead of all 65sp and I respect my character can I pay to only have the skill points iv spent reassined to make it cheaper on my by spending only x-amount of skill points sio I dont have to reset as many.

also will yo9u be able to buy gold come march 17th? when the new taamrial unbloimeted comes out? and do you think there will be another free respect when it comes out
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The skill point reset only charges you for the spent skills. So if you only assign 30 then reset at a shrine, you should only be charged for those 30.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●