Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do V10 blue recipies drop ?

Ahzek
Ahzek
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone,
as you probably all know our VR5 epic food and recipies all got converted to VR10 equivalents. However that was not the case for the blue or green items.
After some search i have found ~6 blue VR10 recipies at guild traders, however the cheapest was prized at roughly 20k gold, way more than i am willing to spend atm. Thus i would like to ask you guys where did you find them ? Are they maybe zone specific (the Yokudan one might only drop in Craglorn ?) ?
All help and tips would be appreciated.
Also if you are on Eu and happen to own a blue VR10 Magicka/stamina drink i might buy itfor a reasonable prize.
Jo'Khaljor

Best Answer

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best place to find v10 recipes (and only v10 recipes) is in Craglorn. I like the inn in Dragonstar because on the upper level there are 8 trunks, a nightstand, a backpack and a dresser. Outside on the porch are two more backpacks.

Also, I have noticed (in Reaper's March, v10) that humanoids are dropping recipes. However, in Reaper's you will find both v5 and v10 recipes. (or in your alliances v10 zone).

I have gotten v10 recipes in the writ reward 9/9 prov satchel as well (green and blue).
    Answer ✓
  • eldermpsmithrwb17_ESO
    NA here in the same boat @Darth_forces if you want to sell one, the stat differences are quite high

Also do they drop from daily crafting writs ?
    Selcouth Nexus V16 Templar Magika Healer/Dps
    Mrs Schadenfreude V16 Magika Sorc Dps/off heals
    Malevolent Lust v16 DK Stam Dps/tank
    Mephala's Rage v16 NB Magika Dps
    Lara Nipplestorm v16 DK Magika DPS
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect VR10's might be found in the Cadwells Gold and Craglorn Zones. The recipes have always been specific to zones and pinned to character level, that's why the L10/15 ones were so aggravating because they were always near the end of the zone where there are few cities and where going to L16 meant you could no longer find them. I believe that they may now have dropped the character aspect of it, but someone else will have to confirm it.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I have about 8 V5 & V10 recipes, does this mean I can make a killing by selling these :) ?
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all of you who helped my farming endeavours.
    I guess ill try my luck in craglorn.
    Also @Surfinginhawaii only the VR10 recipes are worth anything ^^.
    Again thanks to everyone in this thread !
    Jo'Khaljor
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Both blue & purple veteran level 10 recipes dropped for me in Bangkorai.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do your provisioning writs! Have received 2 drink and 2 food VR10 recipes the past week :smile: