The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Nine-Month Loyalty Reward And More"

• Dru1076
    Dru1076
    ✭✭✭✭
    Missing out on this put a bad taste in my mouth. I don't understand why people can't continue to get these items in the future. But as I said earlier...I'm glad they made my decision whether to keep paying or not a little easier. I realise I can spend money and get it, but something about that seems wrong...

Not my fault I had no internet available when the game came out. Doesn't make me less loyal. I feel like a sucker for not waiting three more months. Could have saved $45 and spent up in the crown store...
    Ask not what your sweetroll can do for you....
  • pzzed
    pzzed
    Soul Shriven
    Welp. Tried to land some time cards in time, but sadly for me I only got 2/5 60 day cards input, the other 3 wont arrive until tomorrow after-noon. Will the time count if it's put on tomorrow? I know it say's "before March 16th" but it also says the actual transition occurs thee 17th, either way I'm adding the time, but I'd just like to know.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dru1076 wrote: »
    Missing out on this put a bad taste in my mouth. I don't understand why people can't continue to get these items in the future. But as I said earlier...I'm glad they made my decision whether to keep paying or not a little easier. I realise I can spend money and get it, but something about that seems wrong...

Not my fault I had no internet available when the game came out. Doesn't make me less loyal. I feel like a sucker for not waiting three more months. Could have saved $45 and spent up in the crown store...

Something about that seems wrong? Everyone who got the rewards paid for the time. Why would that feel wrong to you? You expect to get the rewards for free?
  • EtherSerra
    EtherSerra
    Soul Shriven
    I feel sad that I missed out on the Senche mount, I had to cut my Sub for two weeks at one point due to finances and that killed my chances of getting the mount. Though I got the mask 3 days later so that leads me to believe I was only a couple of days short of the requirement. I feel the requirement shouldnt have been that strict considering life happens, and I've been paying for game time but not really playing as much as I wish.