The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Suggestion] @ZOS You gave us Jerkins/Tunics - now give us the skirts!

Reymas
Reymas
✭✭✭✭
Just like ZOS made a new light armor type for basically the top half of robes called jerkins, taking up the torso slot while leaving the pants slot.

Wouldn't it be great if instead of light pants we could also take the bottom half of robes as pants, thusly wearing medium or heavy chests with skirts?

Pretty much the same way the Daedric light pants are already a skirt (they would need a pant IMO) this would happen for the bottom half of robes for every motif.

Here's an example of my main in Dunmer/Redguard heavy with a Daedric Skirt:

http://imgur.com/eLKsGPo

It's cool and all, but I'd love to be able to mix and match the bottom half of robes with medium and heavy tops.

Thoughts?
Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd support the concept of skirts or kilts or something. :)
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think offering more options for functional clothing (not costumes) would be fair and accommodate different tastes.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd support it.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, some of the Argonian Style pants is a skirt, at least in the mid levels. Well, it looks like a mini skirt (not short, more mid thigh.

Like this:
    http://eso-fashion.com/argonian-gavialiguana/

Also, I have seen some players using just Shirts as those are usually long enough to act as a skirt (like a Shirt/Dress thing)
    Edited by Nestor on February 25, 2015 10:49PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give us tanga!
  • Greycats
    Greycats
    ✭✭
    I would support it!
  • Skulclutter
    Skulclutter
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like an awesome idea, and I would totally take advantage of it if I could.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes.:)
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^^^
    /signed

Yes PLEASE!!!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Jytix
    Jytix
    Soul Shriven
    It's been said a bunch, but I definitely agree. We should be given the option to wear skirts, kilts, hakama-looking-things, etc. Especially since we have the option for light shirts being separate.

-Jytix
  • Dyna
    Dyna
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree!!

Not to sound ungrateful, mind - I love ESO's crafting style system. But it would be a fantastic addition, and would add so much more customization ability!