The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Patch Made my Food Inedible

wlemons_ESO
wlemons_ESO
Soul Shriven
At first I couldn't figure out why my food wasn't getting eaten. I had to go check out my inventory.

The changes to provisioning made all of my Rank 5 food Rank 10. Now it is too high level for me to eat. Not cool.
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, changing what was R5 food to R10 was thoughtless when it came to folks like you and I who are still leveling VR characters. It was seriously stupid IMO, when all ZOS needed to do was ADD R10 recipes!
    Options
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Can't please everybody. The other 99% of players are happy about this change.

It's give and take. It is what it is. You'll be able to use it soon and it will remain relevant for the rest of your time in the game (at least for the forseeable future).
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of this food is inedible and sketchy. I'm about to get the Food around Daggerfall Agency to look into this.

Sujamma now contains not a single drop of real sujamma berry. This is an outrage. How can they even call that crap a Sujamma anymore? I hate this economy and the *** it produced. I overheard this particular louse in the marketplace say that he was going to start making "imitation" mudcrab cakes out of flour, guts, and lemon.

I don't know about you, but when I'm down on my luck and forced to eat mudcrab, I want there to be, I don't know, REAL MUDCRAB in it. Now if you'll excuse me, there's something green crawling out of my rice and I've totally lost my appetite again.
    signing off
    Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At first I couldn't figure out why my food wasn't getting eaten. I had to go check out my inventory.

The changes to provisioning made all of my Rank 5 food Rank 10. Now it is too high level for me to eat. Not cool.

Sell it and make more. You get more gold and the food you can use at your level. There should be something at your level that works almost as good.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • wlemons_ESO
    wlemons_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    All of my purple recipes became level 10. There was nothing left equivalent for me to make. I had to go spend a huge chunk of money to get any V5 recipe and all of the materials I'd had were made worthless and I didn't have any ingredients to make something useful.
    Options
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    My V14 got a lot of V10 food after the update but some of my V3s got food they can no longer use, so I feel your pain.
    Options
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I made a bunch of stacks of the old VR5 food using Pepper in advance of the change, knowing that the semi-rare Pepper was going to go stale. Now I can sell all those stacks of new VR10 food and use the gold to buy the recipes and mats to make new VR5 food for myself!
    NA - DC - DK - PC
    Options
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't please everybody. The other 99% of players are happy about this change.

It's give and take. It is what it is. You'll be able to use it soon and it will remain relevant for the rest of your time in the game (at least for the forseeable future).

Don't you mean "until they remove the Veteran System, after which nobody knows what will be needed for the VR food" ;)
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
    Options