Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

T3 Tank

Chas07
Chas07
Hello:
Update 1.6 completely ruined my T3 Tank. Help!
Suggestions for rebuilding my Tank DK Imperial so that it works again. Just no way to keep my Stamina up.
This is my first MMO and I recently moved from DPS Two Hand Sword to this Tank T3. Really enjoyed it, until update 6.
Helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Chas07

Best Answer

• Horrum
    Horrum
    ✭✭✭
    Chas07 wrote: »
    Hello:
    Update 1.6 completely ruined my T3 Tank. Help!
    Suggestions for rebuilding my Tank DK Imperial so that it works again. Just no way to keep my Stamina up.
    This is my first MMO and I recently moved from DPS Two Hand Sword to this Tank T3. Really enjoyed it, until update 6.
    Helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Chas07

I had exactly the same issue with stamina (also DK). Eventually resigned to 3 stam-reduction glyphs on my jewellery and it makes a world of difference. Give it a try and then balance the other stats with your gear.
    Answer ✓
  • Mantic0r3
    Mantic0r3
    ✭✭✭
    what exactly is a t3 tank? afaik there is no tier system in eso ;)

in general get cost reduction glyphs (block and or magicka) and skill block cost reduction in CS and you will have a much easier time with your resource management

also dont forget to use green dragon blood or stamina potions for +20% reg
  • Chas07
    Chas07
    Hello:
    Thanks for your helpful response.
    The T3 Tank is a build that I found on Youtube. Check it out. www.deltiastgaming.com.
    Chas07
  • CPTproton
    CPTproton
    ✭✭
    Just quickly as I'm short on time...
    • In 1.6 I find you don't need to block everything, just the big hits or when you are taking a lot of heat. This in itself will save stamina.
    • Make sure green dragon blood is up close to 100% of the time as it boosts your stam regen.
    • If you haven't got it already I recommend the Footman set, in particluar the rings as these have block cost reduction on them and that makes a huge difference.

I have all attritube points in health and 1, maybe 2 glyph adding stamina and that is it and I find my stamina is close to full unless under heavy fire but it is managable (between popping potions and using ults that top your resources up)

Everything else spilt between health / magicka / and 1 magicka cost reduction on the necklace.