Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerer ownage xD/Srorcerer 1 - 2 v X and Snipe RIDICULOUS damage! (goin to miss this) :(

BOLTERITY
BOLTERITY
✭✭✭
Edited by BOLTERITY on March 3, 2015 2:23PM
Bolterity's Youtube!!
youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    r o f l m a o

You deserved every single snipe death.

Hell, if anything... this video is an example of how OP Streak is.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good fights and skill. Entertaining and great editing to match the pace of the music and fighting. I've always wanted to use soul assault but just can't justify the loss of negate or overload and a third spell bar with my playstyle.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

Derp.
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Good fights and skill. Entertaining and great editing to match the pace of the music and fighting. I've always wanted to use soul assault but just can't justify the loss of negate or overload and a third spell bar with my playstyle.

thanks man :) although every1 hates editing, im glad i found som1 who enjoys watching it xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    TheLaw wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »

Derp.

thank you :)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video!

ty bro :)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Royale_With_Cheese
    Royale_With_Cheese
    Soul Shriven
    Haha sorry but 3:00 to 4:30 in the second video is the most I've laughed at an ESO PVP movie (apart from the Spanish laughing guy Imperial City one that ZOS took down).
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, get your facts straight. Its not Snipe thats OP.

Not going to point out who is what so to avoid mod wrath, but just watching the vids I identified one player using macro'ing (the exploit part) with animation cancel (should also be addressed IMO), and another using outright speed hack exploit. Don't come here and post things not understanding the ability please. DO report these players in game and often. I do all the time, and get tired of people accepting these as normal.

My NB was + 15 over cap on bow damage and she could not do this in any form legitimately. We will see what she is like now no caps.
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bravo! I appreciate a good streaking sorc as much as the next guy. And I know I've been burned down by Bolterity a bunch of times usually as I run away screaming like a little girl trying to get back into stealth wondering why I tried to hit him with his shields up. I swear I see something shiny and glowing and I just have to hit it. :)

Hell, I even miss supermad.

And yeah, bow snipers are annoying but they are part of the eco system in Cyrodiil. I love catching them while they are drawing back on their bow string.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

Not going to point out who is what so to avoid mod wrath, but just watching the vids I identified one player using macro'ing (the exploit part) with animation cancel (should also be addressed IMO), and another using outright speed hack exploit. Don't come here and post things not understanding the ability please. DO report these players in game and often. I do all the time, and get tired of people accepting these as normal.

My NB was + 15 over cap on bow damage and she could not do this in any form legitimately. We will see what she is like now no caps.

ik what u mean, but there r also ways to do 2k damage + with bows too and ive seen it
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Bravo! I appreciate a good streaking sorc as much as the next guy. And I know I've been burned down by Bolterity a bunch of times usually as I run away screaming like a little girl trying to get back into stealth wondering why I tried to hit him with his shields up. I swear I see something shiny and glowing and I just have to hit it. :)

Hell, I even miss supermad.

And yeah, bow snipers are annoying but they are part of the eco system in Cyrodiil. I love catching them while they are drawing back on their bow string.

haha sr man :( u made me feel bad now xD good luck in 1.6 though
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    haha sr man :( u made me feel bad now xD good luck in 1.6 though

No way. Didn't mean to make you feel bad. You are a kick ass sorc. Besides, if it isn't you killing me, it's Leper Si, murdo and the umbra gang. :)

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice work on these, Bolt - the snipe video was hilarious! :p
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The snipe video was almost as entertaining as the Spanish video. All those deaths are a PSA on what not to do in Cyrodiil.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice and entertaining Sorc vid
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This was indeed possible without exploiting. And a few points over the softcap in WD won't cut it. Most of those Snipe gankers had well over 345 weapon damage. Along with a few buff skills and correct targeting it was quite effective.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sword and shield booooorrinng!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »

This was indeed possible without exploiting. And a few points over the softcap in WD won't cut it. Most of those Snipe gankers had well over 345 weapon damage. Along with a few buff skills and correct targeting it was quite effective.

270-300 was sufficient to kill virtually anyone. Anything higher was arbitrary really.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    Everyone knows the person in this video was using macros, and exploits to kill people. We all have reported him. Hes hit me with 4 Snipes in under 2 seconds
    Edited by sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO on March 10, 2015 8:45PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 shotting someone and then running away. I don't even, how is that PvP? I guess the second P stands for...Pixel?
    Edited by Armitas on March 10, 2015 9:12PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK