The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

PvP buffs not active.

KreeVa
KreeVa
✭✭
They don't work on my Nonvet alt, Home Campaign is Backwater Blade, Alliance info shows buffs are available (Home keep and one enemy keep) plus we have two scrolls according to my map. NOTHING is synced with my characters stats, no buffs are showing in buff menu, even S'rendarr Addon is showing no pvp buffs applied. Anyone know a fix for this?
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Relog.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reset your router.
    Options
  • KreeVa
    KreeVa
    ✭✭
    Yeah I've done all that.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Losing pvp buffs and jewelry enchants in Cyrodiil has been around since launch. Same with EP oils costing 600 ap instead of 800 for the other two factions.

To fix the buff issue and jewelry enchant you need to zone out of cyodiil and relog log. Then zone back in and check ur buffs.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Losing pvp buffs and jewelry enchants in Cyrodiil has been around since launch. Same with EP oils costing 600 ap instead of 800 for the other two factions.

To fix the buff issue and jewelry enchant you need to zone out of cyodiil and relog log. Then zone back in and check ur buffs.

was it confirmed that it was since launch, cause I hear a dev saying it was just this 1.5 patch?

Suru
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Suru wrote: »

was it confirmed that it was since launch, cause I hear a dev saying it was just this 1.5 patch?

Yes. The dev in question bold face lied about it. These issues have been around since launch. Myself and others have reported these issues.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I reported this bug back in Beta Wave #4 I believe as well as every beta wave after that...
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes. The dev in question bold face lied about it. These issues have been around since launch. Myself and others have reported these issues.

I've talked to several EP players and they've told me they always remembered oils being 600AP, even before 1.5.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • anton.labutinb16_ESO
    anton.labutinb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have the exact same problem since the server restart today, no pvp buffs except those that were achieved after restart, which means all Enemy Keep buffs and Home Keep buffs missing. Tried relogging, restarting router, zoning in and out of Cyrodil, clearing cashe, uninstalling and re installing addons. Is there anything else left that works that i might try? I kinda sucks haveing 20% less ep and 6% less crit
    Edited by anton.labutinb16_ESO on March 10, 2015 3:51PM
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the exact same problem since the server restart today, no pvp buffs except those that were achieved after restart, which means all Enemy Keep buffs and Home Keep buffs missing. Tried relogging, zoning in and out of Cyrodil, clearing cashe, uninstalling and re installing addons. Is there anything else left that works that i might try? I kinda sucks haveing 20% less ep and 6% less crit

ZOS disabled all keep bonuses (buffs) on the 7th. They were kinda sneaky about it too. I'm surprised that the forums are filled with PvE'rs screaming their heads off.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • anton.labutinb16_ESO
    anton.labutinb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Weberda wrote: »

ZOS disabled all keep bonuses (buffs) on the 7th. They were kinda sneaky about it too. I'm surprised that the forums are filled with PvE'rs screaming their heads off.

Oh, that explains a lot. There seemed to have been a few threads in the forums discussing that but they are all closed now only 404 on access. Weird. But thanks, I thought smth wrong.
    Options
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, some elite guilds were waiting with foaming mouths to abuse zero-day exploits that they uncovered after probing the PTS for weeks, and managed to get up to 150 CPs over the weekend by flipping keeps and not repairing walls, and then grinding Skyreach, so now no one gets keep bonuses.
    Options