The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for guild (EU/EP/PVE)

Saintti
Saintti
Hello.

My name is @Saintti i'm currently looking for guild that is active on raiding. Especially i'm interested to join guild that is focused on hardmode trials and Sanctum of ophidia. But any content will do, just that guild is even thinking to start Sanctum runs.

Here's something about me.

I'm 29 -years old male from Finland. I speak decent english and understand it well. Social gamer who likes to talk, think and tune. I play always when i have time to 100% focus on that, meaby ~15hours/week.

Here's something about my gaming .

My 2 Vr14 level characters. Both ready for any activity.

Templar healer / tank. (Breton)
I have done Dragonstart arena veteran on this character. Time was not the best one little ower 300min. Thinking that i'm good healer, hoping to find someone who can tell me things that i don't now. Waiting 1.6 patch so i can start tuning Dps :smiley:

Dragonknight Dps. (Imperial)
At this point this character is tuned up for pvp. (Hard to kill flap flap dk)
PVE gearing is out of date, single target damage is ~1000. Waiting for 1.6 then i start toning this character to do more damage.

I have Ts3 and Mumble ready to use. Got mic and headphones.

I currently have one guild where i'm active. That guild does not raid, so i will be active on my to be raiding guild.

I have been playing ESO sins beta.

I'm happy to answer any question about my gaming / characters . Just ask :wink:

@saintti
Edited by Saintti on February 14, 2015 2:00AM
  • Saintti
    Saintti
    Still looking!
  • vlatkoj86rwb17_ESO
    Same im looking for good pve guild
    Edited by vlatkoj86rwb17_ESO on March 12, 2015 9:49PM