The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

We did Sanctum Speed Run twice within 3 days - You Don't Know Me

Xantaria
Xantaria
✭✭✭✭✭
lgdhvijk8rk.png

We did it twice boys. Almost no pvp buffs. Not a full DK raid. Proving class stacking is not the only way.

Beware when we finally get those pvp buffs for once.

We are a German Progress oriented guild, currently recruiting: ydkm.de/

Edited by Xantaria on March 2, 2015 9:39PM
Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good job, your picture is broken.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixed :>
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nicely done, and great seeing a couple of fellow sorcerers in your group, full respect from here !
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /PvP Perspective

Congratulations, want a cookie?

/PvE Perspective

EUR MUR GURD NUUU WAY AWESOME MEEENG!

/Panda Perspective

I am disappoint. People continue to waste their time with Trials, as it is not a progressive endgame set up, the only legitimate endgame set up is currently Cyrodiil, and that's not even really an endgame, the loot from Trials, aside from Warlock gear, is worth about as much as the purple temper I get from deconning it. Utter garbage.

Sad Panda. Is Sad. Congrats. But Panda Still Sad. :bawling:
    Edited by Panda244 on March 2, 2015 9:59PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    I am disappoint. People continue to waste their time with Trials, as it is not a progressive endgame set up, the only legitimate endgame set up is currently Cyrodiil, and that's not even really an endgame, the loot from Trials, aside from Warlock gear, is worth about as much as the purple temper I get from deconning it. Utter garbage.

But Cyrodiil has no real leaderboard that is an objective reflection of skill. The PVP "leaderboard" in cyrodiil would roughly translate, in PVE terms, to "most hours grinded in spellscar" or "most number of undaunted pledges completed!"

Until there are 1v1/3v3/etc. arenas with ranked leaderboards, there is no officially recognized competition in PVP based on player skill.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeratus wrote: »

But Cyrodiil has no real leaderboard that is an objective reflection of skill. The PVP "leaderboard" in cyrodiil would roughly translate, in PVE terms, to "most hours grinded in spellscar" or "most number of undaunted pledges completed!"

Until there are 1v1/3v3/etc. arenas with ranked leaderboards, there is no officially recognized competition in PVP based on player skill.

That's why I said it wasn't really an endgame, it's just more of an endgame than Trials because you can grind out AvA ranks.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno make it happen :) the pvp part that is. I know you are secretly the ruler over there at ZOS ^_^
  • Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno make it happen :) the pvp part that is. I know you are secretly the ruler over there at ZOS ^_^
    I agree!

Realistically, arenas would be a nightmare for them to balance, given the numerous balance issues we've had. And I have the feeling that balance is what has been holding it back. But it is what to strive for certainly.
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gz :)
  • igohamnchz
    How many dk's in the raid do you need before it's stacking them? We posted the 27 minute run with the same composition, except for one more templar and one less sorc.
    *Insert some raiding achievements that used to matter