Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

provisions respawn

ant0nis
ant0nis
Soul Shriven
I would like to ask : when you find a for example a crates/barrel is it personal or can someone else take it? and second how often crates/barrels respawn and if there is a way to make them respawn more often?
  • Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only containers and nodes in the game that are not personal are Treasure Chests (including the Strongboxes released with the Justice System) and Gathering Nodes (Ore, Wood, Clothing Fibers, Herbs, Runes, Solvent [alchemy waters]). Everything else - barrels, crates, packs, etc. - are all individual and will remain filled until you loot them.

I am not sure on the respawn mechanics of the individual containers. I'm not even sure they are time based. It could be that they respawn after X amount of time, or it could be that they respawn when you are not in the zone they are in for X amount of time. I find that traveling from place to place, back and forth, is the best way to farm. Such as looting one city completely, going to another and looting that one, then going back to the first city.
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ant0nis wrote: »
    I would like to ask : when you find a for example a crates/barrel is it personal or can someone else take it? and second how often crates/barrels respawn and if there is a way to make them respawn more often?
    Crates/Barrels/etc. respawn when you log-out/log-in, they also seem to respawn when you zone out and back in but not always. No idea about respawn timers, I assume they do like other resource nodes but clearly not in the same time-frame.