Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone know the disk space requirment for 1.6?

universe555
universe555
✭✭
Ran out of room on the drive that it used to install on (which was formatted yesterday).
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is taking 42GB (Program folder and data folder in My Documents)
  • universe555
    universe555
    ✭✭
    So here's what was strange... game wouldn't install on a freshly formatted 64GB drive but when i installed it on a 1 TB drive and looked at it after, as Hookgrin states above, it is 42GB.

Am simply moving it over to the 64 tonight (10000 RPM) but what a PITA.

I vaguely remember the same issue like a year ago...
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The download itself for 1.6 is between 20GB and 25GB according to language selection. I checked the free space on my hard drive immediately before and after patching and it had increased by about 3GB after the update. The total installation is 41.6GB. I also have a folder of screenshots etc under Documents and that's about 664MB.
    Edited by Tandor on March 7, 2015 7:01PM