Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone have Heavy Armor (HA) PvP Builds for 1.6 ?

billywink3b14_ESO
I'm tired of wearing LA or even medium. I know it's stupid to most but I love the look of heavy armor but I cannot find any great PvP builds using Heavy Armor. I'm interested in being very "tanky" as I understand DPS in HA is pretty "meh" so there is no need to tell me again that I will more than likely not being able to kill anyone haha!

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it! I LOVE all the classes so that's not a huge factor, although i have not had many experience with a DK so a build for a DK would be cool.

But if anyone could link me some nice PVP HA builds, any class, I again would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you :)
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    build for high armour/spell res + block cost reduction. Thats pretty much it. Knowing how to tank is far more important then your actual tanking bars.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • infraction2008b16_ESO
    infraction2008b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep unfortunetely play as you want went out the window even more in regards to heavy armor. Now it's only really useful for plain tanking rather than doing any damage.

If you've stacked quite a few champion points though you could make a dps build but you're gimping youself by not having useful armor passives la/ma provide. You'll need a lot more CP invested in it to get results close to the other armors.

Edit: Didn't see you were on about pvp, where HA would actually be more useful for.
    Edited by infraction2008b16_ESO on March 6, 2015 2:20PM