The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning Crafting Writs in 1.6

Talruan
Talruan
Ok so I have a low level character I was doing provisioning on and was trying to do the crafting writs. It seems now though two days after the update I'm still not able to pick up the crafting writ quest from the board, and it's not showing in my journal either far as quests already have. Anyone else having this issue? Is it a bug with 1.6? If there is another topic covering this that I missed please forgive me. Still having trouble with figuring out where to look for certain information on the forums here and search wasn't bringing up anything recent with the keywords I was using.

Any help or heads up on what might be causing it and a fix would be appreciated. Thanks
Edited by Talruan on March 5, 2015 5:31PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you below level 6? In the patch notes it says that they changed the crafting certification and crafting writs so that they are only available on level 6 or higher characters.

I'm not really sure why, to be honest, as the certifications are basically tutorials, so it made sense to me to have them available immediately after you complete the main tutorial (ie. the escape from Coldharbour).

Edit: and the fix, of course, is to level up your provisioner to level 6. Just hop over to the starter island, and you should be able to get to level 6 in no time.
    Edited by UrQuan on March 5, 2015 7:16PM
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • Talruan
    Talruan
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Are you below level 6? In the patch notes it says that they changed the crafting certification and crafting writs so that they are only available on level 6 or higher characters.

I'm not really sure why, to be honest, as the certifications are basically tutorials, so it made sense to me to have them available immediately after you complete the main tutorial (ie. the escape from Coldharbour).

Edit: and the fix, of course, is to level up your provisioner to level 6. Just hop over to the starter island, and you should be able to get to level 6 in no time.

Ahh.. thanks. I must of missed that. Is a lot to read.
    Options