The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changes to provisioning

tj0hnson_ESO
tj0hnson_ESO
Soul Shriven
ESO,

Thanks for the hard work you guys put in on the game. It is pretty amazing.

Personally I lost big on this update. Money-wise selling old ingredients I think you did a reasonable job, but I lost x3 Epic recipes for level 35 which is what my character is at, so I no longer can make recipes that buff him to that level. That sucks because I worked a long time to acquire the recipes and just recently reached level 35 so I could start using them. Now my Epic recipes are up in the Veteran levels and I have a level 45 recipe. So now I have a couple more months of slogging to use my own Epic level recipes.

I am disappointed that the rumors of being able to use x1 food and x1 drink simultaneously did not become the rule.

In spite, of my personal disappointment I am grateful for the changes and look forward to testing out the justice system.

Thanks,
Slyloc
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a bunch of L35 Consummate Saltrice something or other last week. I will be interesting to see if those got converted or just the recipe did.

However, even before the changes, Provisioning Writs were the way to go to get the rare recipes. It is supposed to be even better now. Just make sure your Recipe level on the provisioner matches the recipe level you are looking for. Then may be you can get the L35 recipe you need in a short period of time.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • mikieb0410
    mikieb0410
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    I made a bunch of L35 Consummate Saltrice something or other last week. I will be interesting to see if those got converted or just the recipe did.

However, even before the changes, Provisioning Writs were the way to go to get the rare recipes. It is supposed to be even better now. Just make sure your Recipe level on the provisioner matches the recipe level you are looking for. Then may be you can get the L35 recipe you need in a short period of time.

My recipes got converted. All my consummate fishy sticks became duck soup. I'm still trying to figure out the new provisioning recipes. I'm no longer sure what ingredients to hoard and what I can avoid.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikieb0410 wrote: »
    My recipes got converted. All my consummate fishy sticks became duck soup. I'm still trying to figure out the new provisioning recipes. I'm no longer sure what ingredients to hoard and what I can avoid.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1id92dghezDm5XpXxoMyAzbm2eE3TaNhj5M17OuhJBKE/pubhtml#
    This master list has all the recipe conversions, plus the ingredients required to make them.
    Options
  • mikieb0410
    mikieb0410
    Soul Shriven

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1id92dghezDm5XpXxoMyAzbm2eE3TaNhj5M17OuhJBKE/pubhtml#
    This master list has all the recipe conversions, plus the ingredients required to make them.

Wow, thanks!
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My Provisioning Mule went from 156 items pre 1.5 to 55 items post 1.6 (some of those are not ingredients). Just by being able to stack and selling off the Old ingredients. So, now with provisioning, it's all worth gathering. I think there are only about 50 ingredients total now in the game, even though there are more recipes. Roll a Mule Alt if you need the storage space, give them the first two bag upgrades (for a total of 2400 gold) and you can store all the provisioning materials you need and extra food on them.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options