The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Wykkyd status update

• Inco
    Inco
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope all goes well, as you of all people deserve a break! :)

Thanks for all the Good Stuff and look forward to seeing you back online some time in the near future.

The game will be here when you are ready and I'm sure nobody will say boo about it.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you left I'd have no Wykkyd's Outfitter or... or your HUD... You couldn't do that to a Panda could you :open_mouth:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, Master Wykkyd.

I am glad to hear you are moving in a positive direction. It sounds like once the dust settles the landscape should be a brighter one. (It must be pixie dust. :p)

Know that all of us here that appreciate your work will be sending you waves of quantum positivism. I know it can seem at times those with demands and complaints are more vocal than the rest of us, but I can assure you, your work is very much appreciated. Your toolbar alone should win you an award.

All the best, my friend.
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I said in my failtweet, I'll be glad when you return. =)
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    If you left I'd have no Wykkyd's Outfitter or... or your HUD... You couldn't do that to a Panda could you :open_mouth:
    I'm happy to know that Wykkyd's real life will be back in order soon.

Wykkyd,
    Thanks in bunches for updating your addons for the coming 1.6 amidst this turbulent crisis. That must have been a small component of the excellent planning & execution involved and probably caused RL some issues. Much appreciated :'( !

Hopefully ZOS won't package a bomb within 1.6.5 Live for our precious addon developers.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope everything goes well for you and your family.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the update and the continuous hard work and good luck!
  • Stickleback
    Stickleback
    ✭✭
    Hello Wykkyd

I'm sorry to read about what troubles you right now, but glad to read that the end is in sight.

As an addon addict, you've made my ESO life so much more enjoyable, and for that I thank you.

EU server / Ebonheart Pact

Vavara - Templar Healer
    Stickleback - DK Tank
    Stickle'back - Sorc DPS
    Chops - NB DPS
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the good work.
    Best wishes for your endeavour.
    Any one that has problem doing macro in 1.6 live ? When I try to create a macro I have multiple UI errors and cant create nothing.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your hard work is appreciated. Good luck with your new job. Return when you can. Playing Update 6 is a hassle without all my Wykkyd goodies, but your real life hassles trump my video game hassles. :-)
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check esoui guys
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wykkyd wrote: »
    Check esoui guys

@Wykkyd
    Awesome ty for your tools they are great.

I am having issues with the toolbar addon, the option "bump compass down" was working for me before but since patch I can't seem to get the compass to bump down.

Everything else works perfect :)

Thanks.
    Edited by Troneon on March 4, 2015 10:26PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything