Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coming back to ESO.. Need 2handed build help!

n0x
n0x
So as the title states, I am returning to ESO. Yay! I have the imperial edition and played at launch. Glad to see many of the bugs fixed, and glad to see the VR ranks/grind is kind of done with. Champion system looks tight though.. ANYWAYS...

I have a VR 1Vampire NB... I played assassination DW the whole way up. But I tend to always want to play (in any game) a tanky DPS build that is always wielding a large two hander..

I want to restart completely. With the imperial edition, I can pick any race for any faction. so there is no limitation from there.... I don't really want to have to gather 95 mobs and AoE, I will probably want to jump into PVP.

Any suggestions on what I can try out?

Thanks guys/gals!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @n0x

Wrecking Blow, Wrecking Blow, Wrecking Blow. That is all.

Edit: Oh I wrote a fantastic reply regarding how the imperial edition doesn't give you the ability to create any race in any alliance, that is reserved for the explorer's pack. It appears a mod has erased that comment for whatever reason however.
    Edited by Cuyler on March 4, 2015 9:10PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    More like Rally, Brawler...rinse repeat. My 2nd bar is resto for some heals if you need..the Dmg Shield from Brawler is just amazing long with the heal from Rally..
    Solid-Nightblade of AD
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    n0x wrote: »
    So as the title states, I am returning to ESO. Yay! I have the imperial edition and played at launch. Glad to see many of the bugs fixed, and glad to see the VR ranks/grind is kind of done with. Champion system looks tight though.. ANYWAYS...

I have a VR 1Vampire NB... I played assassination DW the whole way up. But I tend to always want to play (in any game) a tanky DPS build that is always wielding a large two hander..

I want to restart completely. With the imperial edition, I can pick any race for any faction. so there is no limitation from there.... I don't really want to have to gather 95 mobs and AoE, I will probably want to jump into PVP.

Any suggestions on what I can try out?

Thanks guys/gals!

Several 2H builds here mate https://www.youtube.com/user/TheESOmaster
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    @n0x

Wrecking Blow, Wrecking Blow, Wrecking Blow. That is all.

Edit: Oh I wrote a fantastic reply regarding how the imperial edition doesn't give you the ability to create any race in any alliance, that is reserved for the explorer's pack. It appears a mod has erased that comment for whatever reason however.

you forgot rally, and having Evil Hunter on the bar.

but ya that pretty much it..

Btw Brawler is really nice now.. i find myself using it over Steel tornado in Vet Dungeons now... the bonus to defense is nice, and if you spam steel tornado at the start of a fight like you used to be able to, you tend to get a lot of angry attention...
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a new character built around health regeneration. Orc dragonknight, using full heavy armor and a 2H sword. He is only level 15, but i already managed to solo two group dungeons (Spindleclutch and Banished cells). With no direct heals except for a potion here and there. It is very fun. If you want to try something that breaks the mold, this could be it.

(serpent stone, orgnum's scales/vampire's kiss, blood altar)