Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advice on attributes points

Blo0dstorm
Blo0dstorm
✭✭✭
As all my attributes points have been reset, I'm seeing that as an opportunity for better builds :D.
Any advice for
- a light armor templar, I had put 3/4 of my attribute points into magicka but my health seemed far too low.
(62 attribute points)
- a medium armor NB (37 attributes points)
Ty
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a VR14 Magicka based DPS plus Healer (and Tank) I find that 31/31/0 is a great spread. If you also run a Stamina build that gets a little more tricky but Glyphs can usually make up for it. Another popular spread for 1.6 PTS testers was 15/32/15 which doesn't gimp you for either Magicka or Stamina builds.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One piece of advice, before spending stat points in health, set a goal of how high you would like it to be, then

1 - port into cyrodiil
    2 - check whether you have the emperor buff
    3 - spend all your champion points
    4 - buy all your usual class passives, fill your quickbar with abilities
    5 - eat your favorite food.

THEN check your health, and keep adding points to it until it is where you want it to be (while keeping in mind emperor buff is temporary)
  • Blo0dstorm
    Blo0dstorm
    ✭✭✭
    Ty both :)