The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BIS crafted sets for stam dps? for 1.6

gimpdrb14_ESO
gimpdrb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
i am a wood elf nb stam dps with duel welding and bowsjust wonderinf anyone knows the BIS crafted gear for me as for jewelry im use 2 rings of twice fand serpent and 1 sword of twice fanged serpent. i also have 5 set hunding rage and 3 set ashen grip.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sell a lot of gear to people in the game and for NB's the most common builds are Hundings and Nightmother. The weapon and spell crit from NM help out alot. If you find your not getting the Stamina regen you want then try out Hundings and Nights Silence combo. Also to get the best bonus you will want to be using two one handed weapons to get the 4th item bonus on the second set. Open up with a bow shot then teleport strike for dual wield.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • jvh808
    jvh808
    ✭✭
    i am a wood elf nb stam dps with duel welding and bowsjust wonderinf anyone knows the BIS crafted gear for me as for jewelry im use 2 rings of twice fand serpent and 1 sword of twice fanged serpent. i also have 5 set hunding rage and 3 set ashen grip.

As far as BIS, I can't say... But, I have been playing a Stam NB since the second month in. I have tried a bunch of combinations of set combos and I for crafted gear only, I do not recommend going Night Mother Embrace, it is such an over rated set since they nerfed the 5set bonus. It all really depends on what you want to build for though. If you are going PvE or PvP I would recommend different setups (not 2 full sets of gear to swap but choosing the bonus for your style).

On my NB Build I run Dual Wield along with 2-Handed (just not a bow fan)

Pact's Greatsword (Glyph changed to inc weap dmg)
    2 Daggers of Hundings (MH = Sharpened trait with reduce armor glyph, OH = Precise with inc weap dmg glyph) and
    2 Pact's Axe, (MH Sharpened, OH Weighted)
    Jewelry I carry are Pact's Beads(Fire Resist), Amulet of the Dreugh King Slayer(+14Weapon Dmg), Nightshade Necklace(PotionBoost) and the 2 rings to complete the Pact's Greatsword bonus(Both with 21 less stamina cost).. (Saving for Ravaging Rings x2)

Currently I am running Torug's Pact 5/5 on Head/Chest/Legs (Infused) and Feet/Belt(Divines) at all times. This boosts the crafted increase weapon damage glyphs to +18 and the increase power glyphs on the Pact's Axes (Purple Qua) to +28

Typically while running around solo I have the 2 Hundings Daggers, GS and use the v10 Nightshade Shoulders/Gloves/Necklace for the decrease sneak cost detection radius... The sacrifice of armor and stats it easily worth the huge increase to mobility without detection while solo.
    PvE Delves, Trials and DSA - Hundings Daggers, Pact GS and I swap to the Dreugh King Slayer Amulet/Shoulders/Gloves.. This 3 set is the largest weapon damage increase for the number of pieces in the game +17 x 2 with a +14 glyph on the neck slot...
    Haven't been PvPing of late...

But this may all be changing soon lol... My goal was to swap the Pact Greatsword, 2 rings and shoulder/gloves to the 5/5 Ravaging set and changing 3 armor slots to Hundings so that when I swap to DW I had 5/5 Hundings, 4/5 Ravaging...

But when I started stacking weapon damage it became such a huge game changer for me... To gives you an idea, I had Stamina 100 under softcap, Magicka around 1600 and Health was between 3000 and 3350...
    While DW and out of sneak (no bonus) I was around 230 Weap dmg, while sneaking it would bump 10% -DR ... But, NBs are awesome with the utility belt using Power Extraction is insane, along with the +18 Weapon damage glyph and without using a potion I have seen my Weapon Damage go upwards of 360+ and having flawless dawnbreaker slotted just made me drool...

With this set up I was a glass cannon... The 2H bar is for opening and single target/CC... DW bar was mostly for AoE and Utility... Hope you got a little insight.. If you have any questions go ahead and hit me up in game using @Ubacha420