The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solis Rise PvE Casual Raiding(EU/Ebonheart pact)

Neryaz
Neryaz
✭✭
Greetings all,

I have been playing ESO since beta and early access and have been struggling to find an active good casual raiding guild that actually does good progression. with some exeptions .

There are plenty of guilds out there that once you join are just social. we want more we want ppl that love the things they do if it means pvp so be it. we are a community.

Overall.
I also want a guild that does PvE on a basis to keep up with the top guilds not cuz we have to just becuse we can. we are a grp of friends that don't have time to play Hardcore PvE. We have family's & jobs and still know we can do the best just less days raiding and less of a second Job. We also want ppl that loves to do dungeons and other activity's and help eachother out.

Solis Rise will require the following prerequisites:

– Mature / friendly natured players (20+)

- Looking for the PvE End Game

- Have Teamspeak

- Looking to have fun.

– People that are also looking to create fun within the game and strive to conquer all of ESO’s current and future content that is available to us.

As the guild is brand new, I will be searching for players to fill the Officer roles in the guild as well.

Officers will be MMO Veterans that will be online more often than other players and share the same desires as myself for the guild and WANT it to grow and be competitive.

Solis Rise should be seen as a place where you and your friends can have fun, meet like-minded players that live in similar time zones that want to complete and achieve all elements of the game together, as a team.
We will be aiming to be competitive in Trials & Dragonstar Arena as well as all new content .

Please contact me in-game directly via in-game mail or just whisper me:@Neryaz
Alternatively http://solis-rise.guildlaunch.com/ when i’m not online.
or you can post here aswell.

Look forward to hearing from you and being part to creating a great friendly guild

Best Regards Neryaz =)
Edited by Neryaz on February 28, 2015 4:09AM
DK VR 16 Phixus Azura/Trueflame

Templar VR 16 Trygor Azura/Trueflame.
  • Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    Bump Growing rapidly.

• Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    bump. and up we go!

• Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    bump we are growing but we are looking for more members to join

• Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    BuMp

• Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    Bump still looking for more players with MMO- exp and want to do raiding in Trials.

• Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Edited by Neryaz on February 28, 2015 2:33PM

• GamerzElite
    GamerzElite
    ✭✭✭
    What trials u guys do?
    . . . .., . ., Looking for PVX Guild in EP/DC
    Warden: GEonWAR (DC) Lvl in progress
    Sorcerer: Jaadugar (EP)
    Dragon Knight: Altep (EP) Unknown DK (DC)
    Templer: Tempu (EP) Unklnownwarrior (DC)
    Nightblade: Jaad NB (EP) Unknown nbl (DC)