The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Thornblade NA Friday Night

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Ad and EP at pop lock , DC at 3 bars just now and I keep crashing every fight . Nothing on my PC has changed . Connection is strong , speed is perfect and still crash after crash and lag . ZOS , it's a pain already playing DC . We already have a uphill battle every day with fewer and fewer players . Can you at least give Us priority connection or fix the bad servers ? Need a break here .
  • sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭
    Are you running MSI Afterburner or any variant of Rivatuner? Those are problem children for ESO.

EDIT: 8:42 PM , was playing Heradrus while waiting in thornblade que then BAM crashed after about 20 mins in game, first time in about a month, now I got the 10min loading screen Jeez.
    Edited by sKorcheD on February 28, 2015 2:44AM
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even in Cyrodiil yet and have crashed for the first time in many months.
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hopefully everyone will buy guars so Zos can afford a $100 million server upgrade with quantum computers and stuff.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told you guys to leave Chillrend but it fell upon deaf ears

You guys could be poplocked too
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried resetting your router?
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crashed 3 times tonight. Over the coarse of 2 hours around the same time as you. Also a few months since my last crash.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Have you tried resetting your router?

Defraggle your hard disk
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag was stupid bad tonight. Played mostly blue side of the map, and from the numbers present around ash the lag shouldnt have even been a factor. Instead I find myself in slideshow nearly every engagement. Actually ragelogged out of disgust.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had any issues at all over on Chillrend. Can we finally accept that an Anonymous EP group on Thornblade is causing all the lag? Both campaigns were triple locked last night.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many have been posting intermittent issues in the forums for PvE too lately... So I suspect something bigger is going on here than our usual PITA PvP performance.
    Options
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    I never had any issues at all over on Chillrend. Can we finally accept that an Anonymous EP group on Thornblade is causing all the lag? Both campaigns were triple locked last night.

Chillrend is not the main server... You are playing on a buff server and talking *** about the main server that you don't play on. Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious?
    Killer Wizard, Killer Priest, Killer Blade
    (HaVoC) "All My Friends Never Die"
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer808 wrote: »

Chillrend is not the main server... You are playing on a buff server and talking *** about the main server that you don't play on. Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious?

LOL? I'm offering a comparison between my guest campaign (Chillrend) which was poplocked, and my main campaign (Thornblade) which was poplocked. People are complaining about Thornblade when poplocked, while Chillrend has no problems when poplocked.

Yes, you are the only one.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When was the last client update? I've been away.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭

LOL? I'm offering a comparison between my guest campaign (Chillrend) which was poplocked, and my main campaign (Thornblade) which was poplocked. People are complaining about Thornblade when poplocked, while Chillrend has no problems when poplocked.

maybe because there are less organized guilds on chillrend...I know when I was there and I saw you with the deciblob in tow, I still was lagged out just like on thorn...so the chances are a lot less of running into an organized guild that attacks at the same time...so your comparison is still invalid.
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe because there are less organized guilds on chillrend...I know when I was there and I saw you with the deciblob in tow, I still was lagged out just like on thorn...so the chances are a lot less of running into an organized guild that attacks at the same time...so your comparison is still invalid.

Lag isn't a regular occurrence on Chillrend, thus you don't get full threads complaining about it.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭

Lag isn't a regular occurrence on Chillrend, thus you don't get full threads complaining about it.

Options
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭
    probably because no one plays on chillrend to complain about it...especially as much as they do on the MAIN server.
    Options
  • KarshtheWraith
    KarshtheWraith
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried resetting your router? LOL
    MEGA BEST FRIENDS
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably because no one plays on chillrend to complain about it...especially as much as they do on the MAIN server.

Like I said several posts back, the campaign is triple-locked during primetime.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey now, leave the Deciblob out of this Killer.
    On a side note, @WRX is it too late to make 'Deciblob' the official guild name?
    It's so catchy! :joy:
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
    Options
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And who made this decision that Thorn is the main server we should all play on? Do people actually enjoy playing in that zergy mess of lag? When their skills don't work? When the entirety of pop locked factions pile onto one flag and hope the lag is in their favor?
    If more people would break away and try the other servers out, you might actually find there is more than this. You might actually find the game enjoyable.
    Stop holding the hands of everyone in your zerg and go in smaller groups to another campaign. It means you need to leave the safety of blending in with massive numbers. It means you need to have actual skill rather than numbers to win.
    Put your money where your mouth is and come fight us on Haderus. Come fight us on Chillrend. Stop treating these campaigns as if they solely exist for emp farming/trading and come fight.

So far, the ones that have come have not proven that Thorn is where the best of the best come from:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0dw-uyrWEEc

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PD1_l309Lpc
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭